For people who love their community
Are you wasting time and money chasing after new customers with very little to show for it? The best businesses know that if you do great work and take care of your existing customers they will buy more, recommend your business, and you will naturally attract customers. You need a good system for thanking your customers and asking them for referrals.
Thank your customers in person, via email, txt, or with branded gift cards that rewards them with a discount on future purchases and a small donation they can give to their church, school, or favorite nonprofit. This is the best way to show your appreciation in a way that also improves your brand.
Your customers and the nonprofits that get your donations will tell their family, friends and supporters about your business so more people in your community learn about your business, get to know, like, and trust you, so they buy more and your business can make more money.
Design Your Own Branded Gift Cards
Front - Thank your customers!
- 1. Value: Create a promotional offer to thank your customers or attract new customers
- 2. Brand: Add your logo or other branding for instant recognition and exposure
- 3. Contact: Include your phone number, links to your web site or call to action
- Loyalty: Give one or more cards based on how much your customers spends
- Promote: Generate excitement or a sense of urgency for a new product or service
- Control: Set the promotion/limit number of cards that can be redeemed per transaction
Boost loyalty & sales
Back - Thank your community!
- 1. Donation: Customize cards to offer a small donation to local causes
- 2. Redeem: Customers use the SmallGyfts app to redeem the donation for their cause
- 3. Flexible: Customers can redeem the card or give it to friends, family or a nonprofit
- Positive PR: Customers choose the cause, but your business gets the credit for giving back
- Referrals: Get new customers from the supporters of causes that get the donations
- Recharge: Card become inactive after redemption but can be reloaded and reused
Grow referrals & customers
Build Your Own Card
- Choose your design: Upload your logo or other branding
- Reward your customer: Set the face value promotion - redeemable by current/new customers
- Help your community: Set a fixed donation amount - redeemable for a nonprofit in the app
BUILD YOUR OWN CARD!
How SmallGyfts Works
...The SmallGyfts App is amazing at what it does and can definitely show your customers that you care.
Hallman MSP, Calgary AB
Three Steps to Success on SmallGyfts
Create your business profile & upload your logo to create your free business listing.
Show a QR code, send an email or txt, or give a branded gift cards to start thanking customers.
Track the results to see the positive impact on your business and community.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Get started for Free!.
Register to create your business profile and free listing in the SmallGyfts app.
- $149 Starter Package.
Activate giving by buying a starter package. The first $49 covers the setup of your business and the first month of your monthly subscription. The remaining $100 is available in your SmallGyfts account to start thanking your customers.
Use your SmallGyfts account to reward your customers with small donations, i.e., $1, $5, $10,etc to their favorite causes.
Customers can share SmallGyfts with their family and friends or give it directly to their church, school, or other grassroot organizations.
- $19 monthly subscription
The $19 monthly subscription includes admin access to your business listing to:
+ Display links to your social media sites
+ Add the phone, address and map to your business
+ Track customer interaction and measure your impact
+ Setup a rewards system to encourage loyalty
- Prepaying for Donation Credits
Access the SmallGyfts portal to buy donation credits.
Credits stay in your account until redeemed by your customers.
Buy credits as needed to fund your promotions.
- Create your card
Upload your logo or other branding to design your card
+ Set the face value promotion - redeemable by current/new customers
+ Set a fixed donation amount - redeemable for a nonprofit in the app
+ Donation value are whole dollar amounts and can start as low as $1
+ Set the value to align with how much customer spend
- Redeeming a card
Customers redeem the discount by returning the card and buying your products or services.
No special equipment is needed to redem the card.
This provides measurable feedback that the cards are helping to boost return visits or attract new customers.
Cards that are not redeemed costs you nothing but the cost of the card.
- Redeeming the donation
Customers use the SmallGyfts app to scan the QR code on the back of the card to redeem the donation for their cause.
The card becomes inactive after the scan.
Donation credits remain in your account if the card is not redeemed.
- Recharging the card
Businesses use the SmallGyfts portal to scan the QR code on the back of the card to recharge the card.
+ Offer promotions to encourage customers to return the cards to save on future purchases
+ Recharge then reissue the cards
Use the SmallGyfts website to select donation amounts to display as a QR code. Your customers use the SmallGyfts App to scan the code and redeem donations for their cause.
Send a “Thank You” email with a personalized message to existing or potential customers with a donation code.
- Web Link:
Send a donation code as a link in chat or email that allows the receivers to redeem the donation.
- Prepaid Referral Gift Card:
Give SmallGyfts prepaid referral gift cards that customers can redeem using the app or give the card to their family, friend, or favorite cause.
Still have questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form to request more info.
We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Get more customers by showing you care.GET STARTED FOR FREE!*
*get a free worksheet to measure what attracts customers.