Last Revised: November 21, 2020
- INFORMATION SMALLGYFTS COLLECTS FROM YOU
Active Information Collection Like many other web sites, we actively collect information from our visitors both by asking you specific questions on this site, and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.).
During the registration process, we may specifically ask users for their name and e-mail address. Remember, even if you do not register on one of our web sites, if you send us an e-mail message, you provide us with your e-mail address, which we retain so that we may respond, as appropriate, and for other business purposes.
- How SmallGyfts Uses your information
The personal information you provide is used by SmallGyfts and our sponsors to complete your specific registration request. As a service to users, SmallGyfts also maintains a central database of the information provided to us by those who have registered for events through the SmallGyfts online registration process. Those users may sign up for other events and services simply by entering the user name and password they selected during the first online registration.
SmallGyfts may use your information to contact you about new features or products in which we believe you may be interested. SmallGyfts may also share your information with select business partners, including reputable vendors with whom we contract to assist us in processing information (such as credit card payments); those who may deliver items that you order; or other third parties who offer products or services in which we believe you may be interested. SmallGyfts may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, online traffic patterns and related information to reputable third parties. SmallGyfts will also disclose any information that it is required to disclose by law or in response to a request by an appropriate government authority.
- CHOICES YOU HAVE ABOUT HOW SMALLGYFTS USES YOUR INFORMATION
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- You may view and modify the personal information you have provided to us by accessing your personal information at SmallGyfts. You will need to use your username and password to access this area. If you have forgotten your Username and/or Password, you can request it be sent to the email address you used to register your account.
- You also may send us an e-mail message email@example.com to request access to, to correct, or to delete any personal information that you have provided to us. To protect your privacy, we will respond only to e-mail messages sent from the e-mail account you used to register your account.
- You may opt out of receiving marketing messages from partners of SmallGyfts by updating your profile information to opt out of receiving such information.
- HOW SMALLGYFTS PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION
We work hard to protect your personal information. We use both technical and procedural methods to maintain the integrity and security of our databases, including SSL encryption for data transfer, firewalls, password restricted access to data, and training for our employees. You also have control over the safety and security of your information. Never share your password with anyone else, notify us promptly if you believe your password security has been breached, and remember to log off of our site when you leave your computer. Our web site contains links to other web sites operated by third parties that may be of interest to you. Likewise, you may access our site through links controlled by third party sites which may collect personal information from you. When you follow a link and leave our web site, you do so at your own risk.
- WHAT SMALLGYFTS DOES ABOUT CHILDREN ON ITS WEB SITE
This site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from site visitors of this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose online.
- HOW YOU CAN CONTACT SMALLGYFTS