Looking for an effective way to connect with the people you meet to collaborate and share referrals? Then SmallGyfts
is for you.
to exchange contact info, find people in your network, give recommendations and get referrals. SmallGyfts
provides an easy to use tool that lets you:
- see the people in your network
- find people based on their skills and expertise
- share your updates with everyone in your network
- find and recommend people in your network
Stop collecting & managing paper cards and never run out of business cards again!
Get the SmallGyfts app to get started
Putting your network to work for you
Update your SmallGyfts
profile to add your picture and better describe what you do so the people in your network know when to recommend you.
Improve your profile by adding a picture, links to your social media sites, your email, phone number a short "about me" summary and keywords (expertise and skills).
Networking and Connecting
When ready to connect, encourage your partner to :
- download the SmallGyfts app or go to smallgyfts.com
- sign up to create a profile
- then press the Connect button to display their personal code
You can then
- log into the SmallGyfts app and
- press the Scan button to scan their code
After scan, you will see the profile of the person you just scanned. The person showing their code can then click the People button to see your profile
Making a referral
As you connect with others, the system organizes your contacts visually to show your connections. Use the Find button to find people to connect with or to recommend.
To recommend someone:
- click the Find button to find people in your network
- click the person's name to view their profile
- press the Suggest button to display their code
The person receiving the recommendation should
- click the Scan button to scan the code
- they will see the profile of the person being recommended
sends a personalized email confirming the referral to you, the person receiving the recommendation and the person being recommended to alert them that you referred someone to them. The receiver can then click the link in the email to view the profile of the person that was referred to them.